Monday, September 22, 2003

The Next US Ambassdor to Canada, if a Democrat gets elected? Martin Sheen.

"Every time I cross this border I feel like I've left the land of lunatics," Sheen said Saturday, adding he was "proud" of Canada for not entering the Iraq war. "You are not armed and dangerous. You do not shoot each other. I always feel a bit more human when I come here."


I am not really going to say anything, other than this. People like Mr. Sheen only feel comfortable bashing the United States when they are no longer on United States soil? Why is that? Well honestly it cannot be because they are afraid of "voicing their dissent" on US Soil could it? It can't be because the majority of Americans do not share their views is it? It can't be because they are taking the position their hero, Bill Clinton, took when he bashed America from England during Vietnam could it? Naww... couldn't be any of that.

Hey, I'm proud of Canada as well, they are finally seeing the light when it comes to their cradle to the grave welfare state. And I don't even have to leave the United States to do that. How amazing.

read the rest of the Martin Sheen story here.

link via (Kallini.Com)



No comments: