Friday, September 26, 2003

Fans, I have fans? When and how did this happen?

From Susan, comes the following email:

Hi Kevin,

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I highly enjoyed my stay
at your blog earlier this evening. Lots of good stuff on there. I will
be adding a link to your blog on my own
(In My Right Mind) later tonight.

Take care, and stay right!
Susan


You to Susan, and I will. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll as well. I'll get around to adding you, probably this weekend, been a busy week for me and all.

And this ringing endorsement comes from my pal, Drumwaster:

I also want to point out a new BlogRoll entry, who is one of the smarter guys I have personally "spoken" with (via e-mail). In just a few short weeks he has impressed me with his ability to cut right to the heart of convoluted matters, and sum it up in a way that is simultaneously funny and right. His name is Kevin Hall, and his site can be found here. Go visit him, and see what you think.


Thanks Drum, for your kind words.

It's posts and emails like this that give me hope that thinking "right" is in fact the right thing to do. (yes the pun was terrible, so shoot me)

Kevin

No comments: