Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Zell Miller Speaks, Again

On Hannity and Colmes, eariler tonight.

The way I see it is that these next five years are gonna be crucial in determining what kind of world my grandchildren and great-grandchildren live in. And I don't want to entrust that to any of these folks that are running out there on the Democratic side.

I'm going to vote for George Bush. I think he's a good man. I once said that he reminded me somewhat of Churchill. I think he's got some Churchill in him. He understands the history of freedom, he knows where it came from. And he's not afraid to take a side. I loved it whenever he looked at the American people on [unintelligible] and said, "We're not leaving."

That's the kind of man that I want in there as Commander and Chief.

And so, in ... I'm not saying that I'm going to become a Republican. But in two thousand and four this Democrat's gonna vote for George Bush for President.


Zell, you really need to come over to the light side my friend. You would be welcomed with open arms. But, alas the man actually possesses principles, so he won't leave the Democratic Party, tis really a shame. If he was a Republican he would be listened to and his views respected by the Party leadership. I hope you have a nice retirement, Zell. You have earned it.

Hat Tip Alpha Patriot

No comments: