Thursday, October 30, 2003

Dem Space Based Mind Control Devices...

Have apparently taken control of our good friends, The Democratic Underground. Of course the title assumes they actually have minds to begin with, but I digress.

First off, look at this picture and tell me what you see.



What I see, and what I would be willing to guess most of you see is a simple picture of a beautiful little girl waving an American flag. I do not see any kind of partisian message on display, nor do I see any kind of message of indoctrination. I merely see a message of "Unity", you know that whole "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" deal.

However, take a look at some of the posts over at Democratic Underground about the above picture:

nu_duer: "The message I get is "don't question, just wave your flag and follow."

The people who put this billboard up do have some inspirational, almost anti-war billboards, but this one, using children (this girl looks like she's seen God or something) to sell "patriotism," this billboard bothers me. (if the wind is blowing hard enough to fly that flag, could that little girl really hold it up with one hand?)

And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in resenting having the flag shoved down my throat at every turn. Its my country's flag, not a "can you hear me now" catchphrase."


Yup, we have to "sell patriotism". It isn't something people are allowed to feel naturally.

frank frankly: "no no no no no

how stupid. how awful and stupid. what the f*ck does that kid know about anything?

ugh. the police state tightening under the rush of hatriotism..."


Ah, the child must be stupid! She doesn't know what kind of hate-filled, racist country the United States actually is.

ixion: "flags didn't bother me... but now they do...

The nationalistic zomby thing really makes me sick. Nationalism before all else and above all things. It's pathetic."


It's spelled z-o-m-b-i-e not z-o-m-b-y, Ixion. Flag waving little girls must be the walking dead apparently.

maveric: A blonde haired blue eyed little girl. Promoting the Aryan agenda

once more.

What do repugs have with blondes? The media whores, pundits, and Fox news especially. Are they ordered to bleach their hair?

The Aryan Jesus is the one that gets me!"


YES!! The ubiquitous Aryan/Nazi reference. Took you long enough.

DBoon: "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!"

Once again, waving the American flag is akin to being in Nazi Germany, circa 1939. Especially if it's a little girl that is doing the waving.

MrsGrumpy: "We have it on I-94 here in Detroit.

Unity....heehee, and if not call the FBI on your neighbor."


Equating the billboard's message of "Unity" with informing on your neighbor, ala the USSR under Stalin. That's a stretch, even for the DU.

Resistance Is Futile: "It's not the flag

Look again

Note the motto: "What makes us great. Unity"

This is nothing more than pro-GOP propaganda combined with the stench of Naziism."


Look again, that was the American flag and not the flag of Nazi Germany, Resistance is Futile. And the billboard wasn't written in German. Going off the deep-end? I would say so.

I just love it when the mask slips off and these Barking Moonbats are seen for the anti-American asshats they really are.

But WAIT! There's one more comment:

Ninja Cow: "It's obvious the little girl is signaling Hitler, or heiling him with both arms. The Flag is not what it appears to be. In reality, it is a secret radioactive nuclear flabbermegasted death ray designed by the GOP to brainwash other nations. It also contains American "time travel" devices that allows the USA to steal tech from the future. Where do you think they got the idea for shoe laces??

Little girls are evil. Flags are evil. Santa Clause is evil. Unity is evil!!!"


You also forgot baseball, apple pie, and the Easter Bunny there, Ninja Cow.

Hat Tip Right Wing News

No comments: