Ed Asner (tv's Lou Grant in case people have forgotten he actually was a celebrity at one point) says he would like to Joseph Stalin in a movie. Now before you go off and say, "so what?" Let's take a look at his comments, shall we?
(Reporter:) "...But if you had the chance to play the biographical story of a historical figure you respected most over your lifetime, who would it be?"
(Asner:) "I think Joe Stalin was a guy that was hugely misunderstood," said Asner. "And to this day, I don't think I have ever seen an adequate job done of telling the story of Joe Stalin, so I guess my answer would have to be Joe Stalin." (emphasis added)
Ah, so there Mr. Asner, Joe Stalin was a fundamentally good guy. Who was just "misunderstood"? Well misunderstand this you liberal communist apologist, Stalin was responsible for the death of 100,000,000 people. Directly responsible. How in the blue hell can you say he was "misunderstood"? He was one of the most vile human beings ever to have lived. Ranks right up there with Hilter, ah I see now. Hitler was supposedly a fascist, which means he was far right, and Stalin was a communist, so he was far left. Makes it okay to call Stalin, "misunderstood". BUT WAIT! He says. Let's examine the term NAZI, shall we? What does it stand for? Easy, Nazi is a shortened version of National Socialist Workers Party. Hm. Seems Hitler and good ole, misunderstood Joe Stalin had more in common than Asner might have thought originally.
Asner, you're an idiot. You had some acting chops back in the day, I will grant you that. But now, you are just a doddering old fool who thinks his opinion actually means anything. And this guy wants to take on Sean Hannity and get rid of him just like he and his
read the whole Asner interview here.
via (The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler)
No comments:
Post a Comment