Saturday, October 25, 2003

Children Protective Services Success Story...

His Imperial Self-Righteousness, Misha I, links to this story.

The Emperor, as he is wont to do, fisks the ever living heck out of the article. Check it out, by clicking on this link.

Before you click on it however, you might want to move all breakables away from your computer. I know I wish I had, for the article deals with an abused child, and the utter and complete incompetence of a State's Children Protective Services.

They can, and usually do, abduct children from their homes on the flimsiest of evidence, but the child in the article? They send him back to live with his drug abusing biological parents, even after the child had been removed from their care (are you sitting down?) FIVE TIMES. Even with clear and convincing evidence that the child was being abused by his biological parents.

They can remove a child with no evidence, but when they have the evidence they do nothing.

F.E.T.E

No comments: