Slow News Day
So slow in fact, I might start blogging about something I could really care less about, the 40th Anniversary of the John F. Kennedy Assassination. But I don't know if I am that desperate yet.
--OR--
I could blog about the arrest of Michael Jackson on child molestation charges. In all seriousness, if the guy is guilty of molesting a child, kill him. Normally I am against the death penalty, for purely religious reasons. However when it's an innocent child I tend to throw civility out the damn window, and say, "Fry the fucker." But if I were to blog on Michael Jackson and the charges I might start throwing things all about the apartment, and I would really like to get my damage deposit back when I move out of here. So I shall not be blogging about Michael's legal problems.
In all honesty, think I am going to out and see what trouble I can get into. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment